WIMO.ME, through its various Administrative Units, is responsible for the use, treatment and protection of personal data collected through the procedures or services that you perform by physical or electronic means, fully observing the provisions of the Law. General Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals (LGPDPPP) and other regulations that may be applicable.
What personal data is collected and for what purpose?
The personal data collected will be used for the following purposes:
- Verify and confirm your identity, as well as the authenticity of the information you provide us, in order to have a record that allows us to accurately identify who is requesting the procedure or service.
- Accredit the necessary requirements to access the platform that details the procedures or services offered by WIMO.ME
- Carry out all the movements on the occasion of the procedure or service that you request from your admission to your withdrawal.
- Integrate files and databases necessary for the granting and operation of the services that are contracted, as well as the obligations derived from them.
- Maintain a historical base for statistical purposes.
- Personal identification data: full name, denomination or business name, address, telephone (landline and mobile), email, autograph signature, Federal Taxpayers Registry (RFC) key; Unique Population Registry Code (CURP), Unique Registry of Accredited Persons (RUPA), electronic signature certificate, marital status, marriage status, age, date of birth, nationality.
- Professional and employment information.
- Financial, banking and patrimonial information.
Additionally, the personal data that is collected may be used in complementary activities necessary to carry out the purposes indicated; The processing of personal data will be that which is necessary, adequate and relevant in relation to the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice, as well as for the different purposes that are compatible or complementary related to the procedures or services that are provided.
If you do not want your personal data to be used for these additional purposes, at the time of registration you must express your wish to the contrary. This will not be a reason or condition to decide on the procedure or service that is being requested.
Basis for the processing of personal data
WIMO.ME will treat the personal data collected through the system based on the General Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
Transfer of personal data
Your personal data will not be transferred, disseminated, or distributed, except as indicated in article 22 of the General Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Obliged Subjects or in the event that there is express consent on your part in writing or by a similar means of authentication. Only the owner of the data, their legal representatives and the public servants authorized to do so will have access to this information.
Where can I exercise my ARCO rights?
You may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition (ARCO Rights), to the processing of your personal data, by means of a free letter addressed to WIMO.ME with address at Lago Urmiah 10, Col. Pensil Norte, 11430 Miguel Hidalgo, CDMX, Mexico, Telephone +52-33-1084-9974, email: email@example.com.